OpenSplice DDS Forum
twells5

SimD binaries

twells5   

Hi All,

After trying for hours to follow the instructions and build simD from source for Linux Centos 5.5, and with no success, I thought I would ask if there may just be some prebuilt binaries available. I am running into a ton of version issues

between boost, cmake, and what simd needs to build, even though all the versions and my compiler version meet or exceed the requirements in the simd readme and install docs. Each time I solve one issue, another comes along. It is becoming painful and very time consuming...and just shouldn't be this crazy! So if anybody could point me to some binaries for simD I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

tim

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

Binaries might be made available on next release. However I am a bit puzzled by the challenges you've found in building SimD on your Linux Distro. Could you let me know the compiler, cmake and boost versions you are using?

If you are building the latest version of SimD can you make sure your compiler supports the -std=c++0x option?

Cheers,

Angelo

Hi All,

After trying for hours to follow the instructions and build simD from source for Linux Centos 5.5, and with no success, I thought I would ask if there may just be some prebuilt binaries available. I am running into a ton of version issues

between boost, cmake, and what simd needs to build, even though all the versions and my compiler version meet or exceed the requirements in the simd readme and install docs. Each time I solve one issue, another comes along. It is becoming painful and very time consuming...and just shouldn't be this crazy! So if anybody could point me to some binaries for simD I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

tim