It's very easy to do:
- right click on your project and select 'Run As' then select 'run configurations' from the context menu
- click the '+' tab on the top left of the left hand side splitter window to bring up the new configuration screen (in the right side splitter window)
- Put the name you want at the top, then on the main tab browse to the binary exec you want to launch...from the bin dir in opensplice....ospl for example...
- Add any arguments you want included in the Arguments edit box.....stop or start....for example.
- I'm going from memory here, but I believe there is an environment tabl where you can select the Opensplice variables as well. If so, select all the OSPL variables from the release.com file included with opensplice.
- Next, go to the common tab and check the Debug and Run checkboxes in the 'Display in favorites' menu, then click apply.
You should now see your new configuration name in both the drop down debug and and run (circled right arrow) icons on the main eclipse screen toolbar. There are other things you can do such as combining configurations
into a group launch but these are the basics. Lots of other choices. As I said, I'm going off memory so if I left something out or you have any problems, let me know. I set up configs to start, stop opensplice, run the pp, run my projects and it